School & Jobs Q&A for Teens
See answers to some common questions about school, college, and work.
- Are Video Games Good for the Mind?
- Can I Still Be a Vet If Pet Dander Triggers My Asthma?
- Can Stress Affect My Weight?
- How Can I Deal With All My Stressful Situations?
- How Can I Help Someone Who's Being Bullied?
- How Can I Help a Classmate With Autism?
- I Bullied Someone. How Can I Apologize?
- I Don't Want to Talk to My School Counselor. What Should I Do?
- I Have Sickle Cell Disease. What Should I Know About Going Away to College?
- I Helped Spread a Rumor. What Should I Do?
- Is It Ever OK to Carry a Backpack Using Just One Strap?
- Is It OK to Carry a Backpack on Just One Shoulder If You Switch Shoulders Every Day?
- Is It OK to Talk to a Teacher About Personal Problems?
- Is Karate Helpful for Kids With Autism?
- Should I Fight a Bully?
- Someone Is Spreading Rumors About Me. What Can I Do?
- What Is a Healthy Lunch I Can Bring From Home?
- When I Babysit, Do I Have to Spank Kids if Parents Ask Me to?