School & Health
Here you'll find information on managing conditions like diabetes and asthma at school. You also can read up on health basics that can help you succeed, like getting enough sleep and eating right.
- Backpack Basics
- Balancing Schoolwork and Hospital Stays
- Cancer: Readjusting to Home and School
- Figuring Out Health News
- Healthy Breakfast Planner
- How Much Sleep Do I Need?
- Is It OK to Carry a Backpack on Just One Shoulder If You Switch Shoulders Every Day?
- Is it OK to Sleep Less on Weekdays and More on Weekends?
- School and Asthma
- School and Concussions
- School and Diabetes
- Sports Physicals
- Study Drugs
- Teens Talk About Health (Video)
- Teens Talk About Stress (Video)
- What Stresses You Out About School?
- When Can I Go Back to School If I Have the Flu?
- When Cancer Keeps You Home